CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

5/02/2008

I remember the outfits!

This has nothing to do with Chicago, and a lot to do with the fact that I am a common law housewife for the time being, and therefore have time to read all the blogs in creation (in between doing other productive things, I promise) (for reals).

This is my favorite new read...thanks to Phoebums at Get Entertainmental:

Some brilliant woman has decided to go back and read the Babysitter's Club series and blog about it. If you have any affection for these books, you will adore this blog. I adore it even more because I often feel like I may have written it while sleeptyping. I know I didn't, and that the real blogger deserves all the credit, but you might have suspicions too:

-Uncited Wet Hot quotes? Check.
-References to the best 90's movie ever, Party Girl? Check.
-Makes up gerunds out of nouns? Super check!

Whoever this gal is, she rules. You will find her blog, Claudia's Room, in my right hand links henceforth.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you remember that your schoolmate starred in the movies? Mom

Sara Ashes said...

Thanks for the GREAT suggestion on the BSC blog- I was more of a SweetValley High girl but I sure as hell read every BSC book I could get my hands on.

Beck said...

BOOODLES!!!!! I was just on my blog looking for a quote for a poster for stuff, cause like, we have 10,000,000,000,000,001 things left to do. Yikes! I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU

Love and love-- Oh and when you get a chance, will you email me your flight/trip itinerary?

Anonymous said...

I loved Claudia's Room blog, and was bummed that she decided to stop updating. There's a good Sweet Valley High one out there, too -- "The Dairi Burger" at http://thedairiburger.wordpress.com/