CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

4/07/2008

hey ya cankle bandits, cut the pumpernickel!

These are my favorite commercials right now, except for the one for Harold and Kumar 2 which is in a similar vein, which is my ultimate favorite commercial right now but which I couldn't find during my self-alloted internet break at work.






These are completely ripped off from, and really, poor substitutes for, one of my favorite sketches by The State: a performance of a gritty tale "Tenement" with TV-friendly language:

Husband (Ken): Aren't you gonna ask how my day was?

Wife (Kerri): How was your day?

Husband: Poopie. Another poopie day. I took number two from every dum-dum in this mickey-fickey neighborhood today. Thanks for asking, dummyhead.

Wife: I'm not taking any more of your fudging bull-puckey, you cock-eyed fellow! I took it from my screwy flick of a father, and I'm not gonna take it from a poop--who's too weinerless to fight for his own stinky job!

Husband: You pineapple! You fuzzy cootie! They gave my job to fudge-eating nickel pickers, and I come home...


and on like that. LOL.

2 comments:

Reem Tara said...

oh god i LOVE that state sketch! I love anything from the state, really. Also I like your blog

Sara Ashes said...

ha ha! I come to comment to say "I LOVE that State sketch!" and realize that my sister beat me to it. Hilarious!