CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

9/24/2007

Oy

Pardon Poor Larry Craig (NY Times). I would LOL if it wasn't all so depressingly true. So instead, it's more of a grave, raspy, mirthless chuckle. Bigots.

On a Chicago note, disc0 and I were walking to dinner two nights ago when a car full of (what we only hoped and assumed was) a sober driver and her 4 inebriated lady passengers, who rolled down the window to ask disc0 and I if we "want(ed) some mozzarella sticks." Completely without guile. We declined, and they drove off bemused that someone would refuse, even politely, such a delicious offer. Most bemused was the front-seat passenger, whose mouth was still full of some of said cheese. Friendly town, you guys--friendly mother-effin town.

Also, Uncommon Ground has a new fall menu. Pumpkin ravioli with hazelnuts and blue cheese? I barely rolled home after that one.

1 comments:

Beck said...

offering you cheese... I love it. I'm still giggling....