CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

9/28/2007

Hey! If you were a hot dog....would you eat yourself? I know I would

Cubs win!

The Cubs just clinched the National League Central Division--I'm told this used to be called the Pennant. In any case, there are 5 helicopters over our house and a thousand people in the street a couple blocks away. Walking home from dinner (from the South) disc0 and I thought there might be some kind of crazed fugitive in our neighborhood, until we noticed the Sports Authority ad board that read "Congratulations Cubs on Win!!!"

Maybe we'll get to see some World Series action on our doorstep...

3 comments:

Sara Ashes said...

Chicago Girls in Atlanta are cheering! I think I might have even dreamed about the Cubs last night... yikes.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the World Series in your neighborhood ;-) I'm a Cubs fan (genetically programmed) but I can see that they are choking...) As any good Cubs fan would say...there is always next year!

Hope you are enjoying the city,it's my kind of town...Chicago is

tubesy said...

Thanks for all the well wishes from Cubs fans afar. As you must know by now...I have had my first Cubs heartbreak. But I still love Chicago.