CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

9/27/2007

oh boy

I didn't watch the Dem. debates, even though they were at Dartmouth. Bad me.

I am relieved that Mychal Bell was released on bond and will be dealt with in juvenile court like most juveniles who get into fights in school. And all it took was a national media spotlight and thousands of brave and caring people marching in the streets...yep, that's all it takes to get justice for young black men in some parts of this country. Oh, I'm sorry--the chance for justice.

In terms of Chicago, the weather is absolutely perfect right now. low 50s, high 70s. And it's almost October! Who knew?! Fall in Chicago is as fantastic as summer!

And on a totally different note, I have to introduce you to http://lolsecretz.blogspot.com/.

I don't read post-secret but the concept is that people, well, post their secrets on the internet. Anonymously. I like the cat version better. Don't tell me LOLcats were over before they started, because I don't care. They are cats and they make me LOL.

1 comments:

Phoebems said...

TRASHCAT?!? Trashcat?!! I love this