CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

9/12/2007

Double Entendres

Well, disc0 and I have started work, so updates may be a little more sparse. Also winter is coming, which means we won't be able to go "outside" for a couple of months. But that shouldn't really start until November or December. In the meantime, we had a great dinner tonight with friends at the Schoolyard Tavern a few blocks away; $5 entrees on Wednesdays, including my ginormous black bean burger. AND A SKILLET COOKIE. My goodness, but I love Chicago. They will fry and skillet anything edible and make it better.

Also last week, we say Gayco's new show, I-hole! It was fabulous, maybe the best Gayco show I've seen. They have a really tight cast. We saw their final preview show, but there were still very few bugs in the system. I think we'll probably go see the for-real show at some point during its run since we liked it so much!

0 comments: