CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

3/26/2008

Don't Put it Out With Your Boots, Ted!

I went to the local Whole Foods market to buy some milk, pizza crust, and expensive cheese.

First, I think all of my single friends should date the cheese counter guy. He always gives me cheese samples and is generally awesome. I don't know if he dates guys or gals, so you should all try.

And Second, the checkout guy looked at my reusable grocery bags (which we use because we are responsible as shit) which looks like this (mine is pink with a yellow stripe):



and that durn whippersnapper said "OH MY GOD! That looks like something from the 80's! It reminds me of plastic pink sunglasses from the 80's! I am SO glad I wasn't born yet!" I was like...shut up, young'n.

I'll think of a good comeback tomorrow.

1 comments:

Beck said...

I'm laughing so hard right now.