CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7/25/2007

dear barbri....

Now that disc0 and I have have taken care of that little administrative matter we've been working on the last couple days, this blog can get back to talking about Chicago and the great things in and around it...

Quick note: Chicagoans are even friendly when they are taking the bar. Yes; I made more "women's room friends" before the bar exam and during lunch breaks. People offered to share their food, just to be nice. And I don't know if you know this, but law students often tend in my experience to be...how do you say?...entitled jerkoffs. ESPECIALLY when they are under pressure. So I was pleasantly surprised. Oh, Chicago and your Midwestern values!

2 comments:

Beck said...

Congratulations Boodles! yahootie!

Phoebems said...

Congrats! Are you blogging when traveling? I hope so!!