CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7/13/2007

Big Night Out


disc0 and I are trying to take a few hours off each week before the bar to do something social and/or fun. Last week it was Terragusto, and this week it was a stand-up show by two of disc0 and my childhood heroes: Michael Showalter and Michael Ian Black (of The State, Stella, and Wet Hot American Summer). I had a pretty darn good time--I will admit that I like these guys better when they're doing sketch or improv as a group rather than pure stand-up, so I wish they had done some of the show together and riffed off one another and whatnot, but I still heart them and it was still great to get out and see them live. MIB was recording a live album so that's neat. Showalter is totally presh and I am still excited that I just saw Coop.

OH BY THE WAY this is the same theater where we saw AD Miles, Mirman, et al. Still a short walk from our condo. And it's 65 degrees here so that walk to and fro was just lovely. Now back in the hole (the property, evidence, and constitutional law hole)

0 comments: