CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

12/02/2007

did I hear a niner in there? are you on a walkie talkie?

FIRST: According to the weather channel, it is going to be 9 degrees tomorrow. Fahrenheit. Nine. Fahrenheit. NINE DEGREES. NINE. Degrees. FAHREHNHEIT. During the commuting hours. But don't worry, it will be a balmy 17 by the time we leave work. NINE DEGREEEES.

But I still love Chicago. I think I will still love Chicago tomorrow morning, but we might not be on speaking terms.

SECOND: Does anyone want to take a sabbatical from work and do this with me, because it's the coolest thing I've seen since Christkindlmarket:

3 comments:

SallyBeth said...

YES!!! I will bring the tin foil, and the sharpie marker.
Also I think my favorite part is the robot walk towards the camera to turn it off.

tubesy said...

YAY! I love the robot walk too. And the robot high five.

Angela Georges said...

that was so bad-ass!
i'm going to watch it again, right now.

i SO enjoyed meeting you this weekend.you're so damn cute!
i look forward to seeing you at the wedding. good times. good times.